Arthur Winston has retired from the practice of law and is currently working part time with Jay Winston on the next edition of The Complete Guide to Credit & Collection Law.
Founder: LLB Degree from New York University Law School (Law Review).
Author of three books:
- Complete Guide to Credit and Collection Law (Originally published by Prentice Hall, recently and now published by Carol Processing Inc., d/b/a Credit & Collection Education Forum)
- Complete Guide to Tested Telephone Collection Techniques (Prentice Hall)
- Direct Marketing and the Law (John Wiley & Sons)
Conducted full day seminars for the Direct Marketing Association:
- Law and Direct Marketing (10 years)
- Credit and Collection Law (3 years)
Wrote monthly column entitled “on the docket” for DM News (10 years).