Federal Courts: Second Circuit Court of Appeals, Third Circuit Court of Appeals, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Northern District of New York, Western District of New York, District of New Jersey (both District and Bankruptcy Courts).
B.A. from State University of New York at Albany (2007)
J.D. from Fordham University School of Law (2010)
- Editor of the Fordham Moot Court Board
- Member of the Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
Member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Communicating with a Debtor’s Counsel: Don’t Let Your Guard Down – 3 Fact Patterns – The Circuit
- Splits and Best Practices – co-authored with Jay Winston;
- – Comfort Order: Protect Yourself from Unnecessary and Costly Litigation – co-authored with Jay
- Winston, NEFA Newsline, January/February 2014;
- – Comply or Pay: Why it Pays to Comply with the ECOA – co-authored with Jay Winston, NEFA
- Newsline, May/June 2014.
- -Is it Possible to Comply with New York City’s Amendments to Debt Collection Rules and Regulations or do these Amendments Represent a Classic Regulatory Taking, CCEF Corporate Counsel Education Bulletin – June 2020
- – Remember Your Smart Devices Are Listening – Practice Tips When Working from Home, CCEF Corporate Counsel Education Bulletin – April 2020