Access to this website, www.winstonandwinston.com, is expressly subject to the terms and conditions set forth. Please read these conditions carefully before access.
Terms and Conditions of Access
- Access or use of this website shall not create an attorney-client relationship with the participant.
- Any information or other data posted or presented by the participant shall neither be privileged nor entitled to any privacy. Do not send us information until you speak with one of our lawyers and get authorization to send that information to us.
- This website is not intended to be a substitute for consultation with an attorney in person.
- Any information or contents provided either by Winston & Winston P.C. or any viewer or participant is not to be relied upon nor does Winston & Winston P.C. make any representation as to accuracy or completeness of said data or information.
- Winston & Winston P.C. makes no representation or warranty as to any website reached through Winston & Winston P.C. by hyperlinks.
- This website is not a solicitation or an offer to represent a viewer or participant. Representation by Winston & Winston P.C. can only be accomplished by personal contact and agreement at the behest of the viewer or participant.
- Winston and Winston P.C. is not liable for any damages through negligence or otherwise, for errors or omissions in the information or database, or due to the use of the website by the viewer or participant.
- Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
ATTORNEYS ARE LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW ONLY IN NY, NJ & CT